Meet the Team
The best way to pick the right hearing expert is to get to know them.
What People Say
Find out what people you may know in your community say about our services.
Talk to the Hearing Experts in the Valley of the Sun
Is hearing loss slowly and silently stealing your quality of life? For millions of Americans, hearing loss interferes with relationships, work performance, and daily activities, in addition to increasing the risk for mental decline and deteriorating health.
With something as complex and valuable as your ability to hear—and the hearing aid technology that restores it—you don’t want to place your trust in just anyone. You want to be sure you’re dealing with highly knowledgeable and experienced professionals, and that’s where we come in.
Southwest Hearing Center has been delivering better hearing to the Valley of the Sun for more than 30 years, with two convenient locations in Phoenix and Scottsdale. Our audiologists have a combined 88 years of experience in hospital, clinic, and educational settings, and have worked with patients with all types and degrees of hearing loss. We offer a level of personal, individualized care that is unmatched in the area, and we can help you achieve the best hearing possible.
5 Reasons to Act Today
- You’ll increase your self-confidence.
When you can carry on a conversation, and can clearly hear what others are saying, you’ll not only feel smarter, you’ll act it, too.
- You’ll improve your relationships with family and friends.
When you hear better, it makes it easier to communicate and stay connected.
- You can increase your income.
You’ll enjoy work more and won’t miss out on opportunities because of hearing loss.
- You’ll feel better physically.
Hearing loss is directly correlated to increased hospital visits. With better hearing, your balance may improve and you’ll be healthier and happier, too.
- You’ll enjoy life more.
With better hearing, you can live life to its fullest.
Why Choose Southwest Hearing Center?
- We love helping people reconnect with those they love through better hearing. Our passion is helping you hear better so you can enjoy your passions, too.
- We help you understand what type of hearing loss you have and the best solutions that are available to you, so you can make an informed buying decision—one that will make you happy.
- While there are lots of options out there, we’ve researched and tested hundreds of hearing devices and only carry the best.
- Once you’ve selected the best hearing aid for your hearing, your lifestyle and your budget, we program it for perfection—which is the big difference to determining the quality of sound you hear.
- Then we follow-up with you to make sure it’s working and provide repair services if they are ever needed.
- Your satisfaction is our biggest concern.
What Clients Say
“Dr. Ron is very gifted in his explanations of teaching me how to use my hearing aids. His demeanor is warm and compassionate. His secretary is equally kind and sensitive to my needs in scheduling.”
Gilda M., Patient
“I liked everything: Ron’s knowledge (and pride in the product), the paced presentation so I knew my hearing level, what new aids would do, what they would cost, and then producing an excellent result. I’m totally pleased with the service and my new hearing aids.”
Mary C., Patient
“The patience, warm personality and punctuality was appreciated. I’ve tried three private centers and this is the best!”
Florence M., Patient